Sorry - this product is no longer available
Sometimes your day feels like a race with no end in sight. The stress of modern life and work can often take a toll on the body leaving open gaps in the immune system while increasing the risk of feeling ill. Many of us can admit that the hustle and bustle we find ourselves stuck in can leave little time for healthy choices in our diet. Looking for something that can help and fit into your lifestyle with ease?
Executive Stress Formula 120 tabs CA Only
Executive Stress Formula, by Douglas Laboratories, is a synergistic and comprehensive combination of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, herbals, and other nutrients, carefully formulated and specifically designed to support and boost the function of the body's defenses against stress.
Nutrients to boost the body’s defenses against stress
Four Tablets Contain:
- Beta-Carotene (Vitamin A Activity) 15,000 I.U.
- Vitamin A (Palmitate, Water Dispersible) 5,000 I.U.
- Vitamin D-3 50 I.U.
- Vitamin E (Succinate) 200 I.U.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 1,000 mg.
- Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine HCl) 50 mg.
- Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin) 25 mg.
- Niacin 20 mg.
- Niacinamide 100 mg.
- Pantothenic Acid (d-Calcium Pantothenate) 150 mg.
- Vitamin B-6
- (Pyridoxine HCl/Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate Complex) 25 mg.
- Vitamin B-12 (on Ion Exchange Resin) 100 mcg.
- Folic Acid 800 mcg.
- Biotin 300 mcg.
- Choline Citrate/Bitartrate 50 mg.
- Inositol 25 mg.
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 100 mg.
- PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) 50 mg.
- Calcium (Citrate/Ascorbate Complex) 300 mg.
- Magnesium (Aspartate/Ascorbate Complex) 300 mg.
- Potassium (Aspartate Complex) 75 mg.
- Zinc (Aspartate Complex) 20 mg.
- Copper (Amino Acid Chelate) 2 mg.
- Manganese (Aspartate Complex) 15 mg.
- Chromium GTF (Organically bound with GTF activity - low allergenicity) 200 mcg.
- Selenium (Organic Selenium in Krebs* Cycle and Kelp) 200 mcg.
- Molybdenum (Krebs*) 50 mcg.
- Vanadium (Krebs*) 25 mcg.
- Boron (Aspartate/Citrate Complex) 1 mg.
- Trace Elements (Sea Vegetation) 100 mcg.
- *Krebs=Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Glutarate and Succinate Complex
A 500 mg. blend of Ginkgo biloba Extract (minimum 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% terpenes), Silymarin (from Silybum marianum), Coenzyme Q-10, Lemon Bioflavonoids, Proantho-cyanidins (Red Wine Grapes), SOD/Glutathione Peroxidase (Young Wheat Sprouts), L-Glutathione (Reduced), Brown Rice Protein Concentrate (hydrolyzed, digestibility 96%), N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, L-Methionine, Betaine HCl, Glutamic Acid and L-Glycine
Other ingredient: Cellulose
Suggested Usage: Adults take 4 tablets daily with meals or as directed by physician.
: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For