Welcome to Patients Medical Online Store
You qualify for special offers
20% OFFYour First Order
10% OFFRecurring Orders
Free ShippingOrders Over $49
To get 20% Discount on First Order.
Enter the Practioner Code is "PatientsMedical", to Purchase Products.
- Supports a healthy intestinal lining, which is essential for healthy digestion, healthy immune function and overall health.
- Supplies high levels of the amino acid glutamine, which provides both a source of fuel and precursors for growth to the rapidly dividing cells of the intestinal lining.
- # Provides a concentrated licorice extract that has been processed to remove glycyrrhizin, reducing the risk of adverse effects associated with licorice.# The processing and removal of the bitter principles in aloe prevent a laxative effect.
- Powdered form for ease of use and flexible dosing.
- Features natural flavors for improved taste.
Mix one teaspoon with water three times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Deglycyrrhizinized Licorice Root 10:1 Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
|Aloe Leaf Extract† (Aloe barbadensis)
Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethelene glycol, and carrageenan).
If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your health care practitioner.
&dagger Proprietary extraction process removes laxative bitter principles, confirmed by thin layer chromatography (TLC). Equivalent to 10 g of aloe leaf gel.
Suitable for vegetarians.